Request a workshop (For groups of 10 or more) Heading link
ACE staff members will work with UIC departments and student organizations on the development of educational programming. We offer academic support for:
- Academic preparation
- Existing courses
- Student programming
- Campus programs and services
- Academic probation
**Currently all workshops are offered through Zoom due to COVID protection protocols**
- Please submit workshop requests at least (2) weeks in advance of your event date.
- At this time, workshops are only available to students and partners affiliated with the University of Illinois system
- In order to request a workshop, there must be a minimum of 10-12 expected attendees
- If the workshop is confirmed, a representative from the Academic Center for Excellence will send requestor an official “workshops confirmed” email. Only a confirmed email from ACE staff confirms workshop request has been accepted and approved
- **To respect the academic success of our student staff we will not be accepting workshops during mid-term and finals week.
- A dedicated audience of UIC students (students who are regularly convened to attend an organizational meeting or class session)
- Required audience size: 10 students or more
- Zoom recordings will not be permitted