Academic Center for Excellence (ACE)
**Services During the COVID-19 Pandemic**
In accordance with UIC’s COVID-19 pandemic policy and to protect the health and well-being of our students, ACE is currently operating remotely and is not offering face-to-face appointments. The ACE office, computer lab, and study area are closed until further notice.
All ACE staff will provide services virtually (via Webex, Zoom, Skype, and telephone) in order to best assist students.
You can contact us in the following ways:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leave a voicemail on our office telephone: 312-413-0031
- Contact an ACE team member using the directory to locate a team member and email them directly
- Make an appointment with an ACE Academic Success Specialist using the Request an Academic Specialist form
- Students in Flames Leadership Network and OFYI are able to schedule an appointment with their Transition Coach by using iAdvise. Please visit First-Year Initiatives to set up an appointment.
Please refer back to this page for updates as ACE adjusts its services in response to the pandemic. Do stay safe and healthy during this time.