Welcome to the Academic Center for Excellence!
The Academic Center for Excellence (ACE), one of UIC’s largest success units and the largest first-year student-serving center, provides learning and support services to enable all UIC students to accomplish their academic goals. Through the cultivation of supportive relationships, coaching, and academic skill development, students will learn how to navigate UIC, make connections across campus, and build the necessary skills to thrive in college and beyond.
ACE serves as a center focused on the academic, financial, and socio-emotional success of students through a variety of programs and services. We encourage you to explore the ACE website to find ways ACE can support you in achieving your academic goals!
You can contact us in the following ways:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us at: (312) 413-0031
- Make an appointment with an ACE Academic Success Specialist by clicking here
- Students in Flames Leadership Network and First-Year Initiatives are able to schedule an appointment with their Transition Coach by clicking here
- Looking for a Peer Success Coach? Click here
- Contact an ACE team member using the directory to locate a team member and email them directly
- Visit us in our offices! ACE is located in the Student Services Building (SSB), Suite 2900!
We look forward to welcoming you!
The ACE Team