Study tip of the Week
Study Tip of the Week
Finals' Study Tips
- Meet with your professors and TAs during scheduled office hours. Go to their office at least 3 weeks before finals with all of your pertinent questions.
- Set a review schedule for yourself one week before finals. Schedule five equal parts of study sessions for the first five days. The sixth day devote to the difficult areas of your course load. The seventh day is reserved time for you to rest and engage in physical activity.
- Find a good place to study on campus; free of distractions.
- Exercise, eat healthy, get enough sleep, and take breaks to avoid burn-out.
- If review sessions are offered, by all means attend!